Confused about your exam or college applications?
Be the First to Know
Get Access to Latest Updates
Daily Practice Questions for UPSC Civil Services Prelims (22nd August): The students will be asked solely General Studies 1 and 2 questions in the UPSC Civil Service exam. The UPSC Civil Services Prelims exam is scheduled to be held on May 26, 2024. Hence, the candidates can start to check the General Studies daily practice questions.
As per the UPSC Civil Services Prelims paper pattern, there will be a total of 100 and 80 questions of 200 marks (for each paper) from General Studies 1 and 2 respectively. The type of questions will be objective-based. Hence, the candidates should start practicing daily to improve their proficiency level.
Daily Practice Questions for UPSC Civil Services Prelims
Solve the daily practice questions for UPSC Civil Services Prelims from General Studies 1 here in the following section:
General Studies 1 Practice Questions
1. Rapid financing instruments and rapid credit facilities are related to the provisions of lending by which one of the following?
- Asian Development Bank
- International Monetary Fund
- United Nations Environment Program Finance Initiative
- World Bank
2. Which of the following is/are the exclusive power(s) of Lok Sabha?
i. To ratify the declaration of Emergency
ii. To pass a motion of no-confidence against the Council of Ministers
iii. To impeach the President of India
Select the correct answer using the code given below:
- i and ii
- ii only
- i and iii
- iii only
3. Among the following crops, which one is the most important anthropogenic source of both methane and nitrous oxide?
General Studies 2 Practice Questions
1. Which date of June 2099 among the following is Sunday?
2. Which number amongst 240, 321, 418, and 812 is the smallest?
3. How many 3-digit natural numbers (without repetition of digits) are there such that each digit is odd and the number is divisible by 5?
Stay tuned to CollegeDekho for more Education News pertaining to entrance exams and admission. You can also write to us at our E-Mail ID email@example.com.