- News byStream
Delhi University Invites Applications for MBA Programme for the Academic Session 2017
The University of Delhi (DU) has released admission notification for the Master of Business Administration (MBA) programme for the academic session 2017. The MBA programme is being offered in following streams:-
- Business Economics
- Financial Management
- The candidates who are interested in applying for the MBA course at DU must possess a Bachelor’s degree in any discipline from any recognized university or institute with at least 50% of marks
- Similarly, the candidates should have Mathematics/ Business Mathematics at Class 12 or Intermediate level
- The candidates who are yet to complete Bachelor’s degree and are pursuing final year can also apply for MBA programme at DU
- The candidates must appear and qualify in the Common Admission Test (CAT) 2016
- The candidates will be shortlisted as per the score they secure in CAT 2016
- All the eligible candidates have to apply through the official website of DU
- The cost of application for General category is Rs. 1,800
- For SC/ST category, the application fee is Rs. 900
- The last date for submitting online applications for MBA programme is January 4, 2017
Cool, interesting and funny. An ardent lover of animals and gets a kick out of Chetan Bhagat and Amish Tripathi novels. My favourite novel is 'The God of Small Things' written by Arundathi Roy.
At the ongoing campus placement season of IIT Bombay, few offers are pouring in from MNCs for positions abroad, for ...
Now that the CAT 2016 is out of the bag, it is time to explore your B-school admission options for the academic session ...