Confused about your exam or college applications?
Be the First to Know
Get Access to Latest Updates
Dibrugarh University Announces Admission into various programmes for the session 2016-2017:
MCA: 3 year Post Graduate Programme
Graduate in any discipline with a minimum aggregate of 50% marks and passing Mathematics as one of the subjects in 10+2. Students appearing in Bachelor’s Degree final examination whose results have not yet been declared may also apply. Relaxation of 5% marks will be given to the candidates of reserved categories.
Candidates will have to appear in the MCA Entrance Test to be held on 18th June, 2016 from 11.00 AM at the following Centres : Centre for Computer Studies, Dibrugarh University· NERIM, Guwahati· J.B. College, Jorhat
BCA: 3 year Graduate Programme
Candidates having passed Higher Secondary (10+2) examination securing minimum of 45% marks in aggregate and passing Mathematics/ Commercial Arithmetic /Statistics as one of the subjects. Relaxation of 5% marks will be given to the candidates of reserved categories.
Candidates eligible for admission shall be selected on merit basis. The merit list will be displayed at the office of Centre for Computer Studies, D.U. and in the websites: www.dibru.ac.in and www.ccsdu.org on 5 th July, 2016.
- Last date of receiving forms for MCA : 14th June, 2016
- Date of MCA Entrance Test : 18th June, 2016
- Declaration of Result of MCA Entrance Test : 25th June, 2016
- Last date of receiving forms for BCA : 30th June, 2016
- Declaration of Merit List of BCA : 5th July, 2016
- Date of admission of MCA/BCA will be notified along with Result/Merit List.
Source: Darshana Brahma, City Journalist, Guwahati, CollegeDekho