The cut-off for Delhi University’s St. Stephen's College was released yesterday i.e. on June 14, 2017. St. Stephen’s is one of the top DU colleges and releases its own separate cut-off list. Looking at the college’s cut-off list for 2017, the cut-offs for Delhi University colleges can be estimated.
DU will be releasing its first cut-off lists on June 20, 2017. Estimating from the drop in St. Stephen's cut-offs, it can be said that there will be a slight dip in cut-offs for other Delhi University college as well.
Check Out the Drop in St. Stephen’s Cut-off:
- BA English: The general cut-off for this course was 99% in 2016 for commerce students, however, this year it has dropped down to 98.5% in 2017. The cut-off for science students has remained the same. There was a minor dip in the cut-off for humanities students i.e. from 97.5 in 2016 to 97.25 in 207
- BA Programme: Cut-off for the general category science and commerce students have not changed for this programme. Whereas, there has been 1% drop for humanities students, i.e. from 96% to 95% in 2017.
- BA Economics: For commerce students, the cut-off has gone up from 98.25% in 2016 to 98.5% in 2017. The cut-off for science students this year is 97.5% after a rise of 0.25%. For humanities students, the cut-off has gone up from 96.75% last year to 97.5% this year.
- BA Sanskrit: this programme saw a drastic fall of 10% from 80% in 2016 to 70% in 2017 for students of commerce streams.
- B.Sc. Courses: Cut-off for the B.Sc. Chemistry programme is same as 2016. However B.Sc. Physics course has seen a dip from 97.33% in 2016 to 96.66% in 2017. The B.Sc. Programme has also witnessed a minor drop from 95.33% to 95%.
Apart from the BA Economics programme, all the programmes offered by the college have witnessed a slight dip. Experts are estimating that there will be only a very slight dip in the first cut-off list of the Delhi University as well.