- News byStream
DU Admissions 2016:- Steps To Change Admission After Second Cut-off
The Delhi University has released the second cut-offs recently. The candidates who are not satisfied with the admissions in the first cut-off can have a choice to change the admission by withdrawing the previous admissions. The candidates are not allowed to pursue two courses at the same time as it has been restricted by Delhi University. The University also takes the certificates of the students after seeking admissions to avoid them to pursue two courses at the same time.
Also read: DU second cut-offs list
Procedure to change the admission:-
- The candidates who want to change the admission have to submit the application at the college where they have taken the previous admission.
- The candidates need to mention the certificates which they have submitted at the time of admission.
- The candidates have to fill some forms related to the cancellation of admission. These forms will be provided by the college.
- After finishing the formalities, the candidates can go their desired college and seek admission by filling the application forms.
- After completing the formalities of the admission, the candidates need to wait for the confirmation of the admission. It will be notified on the Delhi University’s website. The candidates can access their confirmation of admission through their registration number inside the student’s login.
The canceled seat cannot be reissued further. The candidate who is applying for admission after second cut-offs must be clear that the college in which he wants to seek admission must have enough seats.
Cool, interesting and funny. An ardent lover of animals and gets a kick out of Chetan Bhagat and Amish Tripathi novels. My favourite novel is 'The God of Small Things' written by Arundathi Roy.
The Andhra Pradesh Engineering Agriculture Medical Common Entrance Examination, popularly known as the AP EAMCET was ...
National Council of Hotel Management and Catering Technology (NCHMCT) will be conducting NCHMCT JEE 2017 tomorrow i.e. ...