- News byStream
DU Announces JAT 2016 Result
University of Delhi, on 4th July 2016, announced the results of the Joint Admission Test (JAT) 2016 which was held on 20th June for admission into undergraduate courses such as Bachelor of Management Studies (BMS), Bachelor of Arts (B.A Hons) in Business Economics and Bachelor of Business Administration (BBA- FIA) programmes.
The results are available on the official website of Delhi University.
All candidates who have qualified will have to appear for a Group Discussion (GD) and Personal Interview (PI) round as the next step of admissions.
To check DU JAT 2016 Results:
- Visit the official website of Delhi University
- Click on ‘Results of BMS / B.A (H) Business Economics / BBA (FIA)
- Check results
- Save results for future reference
The shortlisted candidates must make a note of the following documents that they need to take along while appearing for the GD & PI round:
- Admit card with an attested photograph with invigilators signature along with photocopies
- Attested photocopy of the statement of marks of Senior Secondary Examination or equivalent with at least 60% (General), 54% (OBC), 55% (CW & PWD).
- Copy of result of qualifying exam of class 12th examination
- Reserved category certificates
- Latest income certificate of parents (OBC category
GD & PI Venue: Ramanujan College, Kalkaji, New Delhi
Symbiosis Institute of Health Sciences (SIHS), one of the leading institutes of repute in the domain of higher ...
Every IIM has its individual method and cut-offs for selecting students for the various management programmes it ...