Delhi University announced the results for admission to its Language Courses. The list of candidates who have been shortlisted for the programmes diploma, advanced diploma, and certificate courses for the academic session 2016-17 is out.
The result is available on the official site of Delhi University. All registered candidates who gave the entrance test for admissions to DU language programmes can check their results.
Students must browse the University website and navigate to the news button in order to view the result. All the language courses for which the results have been declared will appear on the screen on clicking the news button. By simply clicking on the language course applied to, the candidates can view their results.
Candidates can also check their performance on the entrance exam. Scores of all the students – whether they have passed or not – have been provided on the website.
Delhi University provides a number of certificate, advanced diploma, and diploma courses in various languages. Following are the courses for which the result has been declared:
- Certificate Course in Hindi
- Certificate Course in Arabic
- Certificate Course in Punjabi
- Certificate Course in Sanskrit
- Certificate Course in Urdu
- Certificate Course in Telugu
- Certificate Course in Tamil
- Certificate Course in Gujarati
- Certificate Course in Bengali
- Certificate Course in Assamese
Advanced Diploma Courses:
- Advanced Diploma in Hindi
- Advanced Diploma in Arabic
- Advanced Diploma in Urdu
- Advanced Diploma in Bengali
- Diploma in Hindi
- Diploma in Arabic
- Diploma in Punjabi
- Diploma in Sanskrit
- Diploma in Urdu
- Diploma in Bengali