Delhi University will begin its trials for Extracurricular Activities (ECA) from July 7. As per the statement made by the university, the last list will be released on July 20. Admissions under the ECA category will commence from July 23.
Five cut-offs will be announced in 2016 for the ECA category. The fifth cut-off will be declared on July 20. The university will be through with admissions by July 22.
All vacant seats, course-wise and category-wise basis will be mentioned on the official website of Delhi University after July 22. The university will also provide the same information on notice board of various colleges.
Trials for admissions through ECA category will begin from July 7 and will be concluded on July 14. List of selected candidates will be announced on July 14. All shortlisted candidates will have to appear for the final trials within the scheduled time, i.e. July 15 to July 18.
Result of final trials will be announced on July 19. Candidates can check the result on the official website of the university. Verification process for the selected candidates will begin from July 20 and will continue till July 21 on the respective campuses.
A total of three admission lists will be declared. Notification for the first admission list will be out on July 22 and admissions for the same will be conducted from July 23 to July 25.
If seats under the ECA category are vacant even after the third list, the university will declare it on their website.
Once the admission is approved, the student will have to pay the fee by logging on to the DU undergraduate admission portal. Deadline to submit the fees is till 12.00 noon of the day after the respective admission list deadline.
- Dates for ECA Trials: July 7 to July 13
- Date for announcement of shortlisted candidates list: July 14
- Dates for final trials and addressing of ECA grievances: July 15-18
- Declaration of final result: July 19
- 1st Counselling and verification of documents: July 20-21
- Announcement of 1st admission list: July 22
- Dates for admission procedure: July 23-25
- Dates for 2nd Counselling and verification of documents: July 26-27
- Announcement of 2nd admission list: July 28