Pay your college fees in 6 easy installments at 0% interest
Learn More

FET 2021: NBE Begins Applications for International Students

Simran Saini
Simran SainiPublished On: January 06, 2021

NBE has started with the application process for the Fellowship Entrance Test (FET 2021) for international students. FET 2021 will be held on 14th March 2021.

FET 2021 Important Dates
Table of Contents

NBE has started with the application process for the Fellowship Entrance Test (FET 2021) for international students. NEB will be conducting the Fet 2021 on 14th March 2021 for international students for admission to various Fellowship courses.

The NBE fellowship courses will be offered under the Fellowship Programme for International Students. Candidates apart from India can apply for the respective fellowship courses. FET 2021 will be a computer-based entrance test at international centres and at New Delhi India. Students with a valid degree in DNB/ MD/MS/ MCh qualification in the concerned speciality will be eligible to apply for the Fellowship Entrance Test.

Admission to the fellowship programme will be done on the basis of entrance test followed by centralised merit-based counselling.

FET 2021 Important Dates

The important dates pertaining to FET 2021 are as follows:

DatesEvents
Official Notification Release Date4th January 2021
Online Application 4th January to 3rd February 2021
Test Centre Selection, Fee Payment and Edit Window22nd to 26th February 2021
Admit Card Release Date8th March 2021
FET 2021 Exam Date14th March 2021
Result Declarationby 31st March 2021

There are many Fellowship courses offered by NBE for International Students which are as follows:

  • Hand and Micro Surgery
  • Maternal and Foetal Medicine
  • Infectious Diseases
  • Interventional Cardiology
  • Minimal Access Surgery
  • Reproductive Medicine
  • Sports Medicine
  • Spine Surgery
  • Trauma and Acute Care Surgery
  • Pediatric Hemato Oncology
NEET SS 2020

Top Medical Colleges in India Accepting NEET PG Scores 2021

Stay tuned to CollegeDekho for more updates!

/news/fet-nbe-important-dates-21169/

Be the First to Know

Get Access to Latest Updates

View All Questions

Related Questions

What is the fee structure for BDS at A B Shetty Memorial Institute of Dental Sciences?

-MANISHA RAJPUT Updated on February 23, 2021 08:39 AM
  • 1 Answer
Rahul Raj, Student / Alumni

Dear student,

The fee structure followed for BDS course at A B Shetty Memorial Institute of Dental Sciences are mentioned below:-

Course Name

1st Year

2nd Year

3rd Year4th Year

BDS

811000800000800000800000

If you need admission assistance, please fill out ourCommon application form and our education experts will guide you through the entire admission process. If you have any other questions, you can avail FREE counselling by calling on our toll-free number 1800-572-9877.

Thank you

READ MORE...

Please provide me detail information regarding BDS admission in Sri Venkateswara Dental College and Hospital

-Allauddin AhmedUpdated on February 23, 2021 07:53 AM
  • 1 Answer
Rahul Raj, Student / Alumni

Dear Student,

In order to get admission in BDS at Sri Venkateswara Dental College and Hospital, you need to first fulfil the eligibility criteria mentioned below:-

  • Must have passed 10+2 examination or Higher Secondary Examination conducted by the Government of Tamil Nadu or any other equivalent examination with Physics, Chemistry and Biology as main subjects.
  • Students belonging to the category other than SC/ST need to secure minimum 50% marks in Physics, Chemistry and Biology (Botany / Zoology)

  • Students belonging to SC / ST category need to secure at least 40% marks in the above-mentioned subjects.

Admission:-

  • In Sri Venkateswara Dental ...

READ MORE...

Please provide me all the details about bds admission at RUHS College of Dental Science

-Garima RathoreUpdated on February 23, 2021 07:27 AM
  • 1 Answer
Rahul Raj, Student / Alumni

Dear Student,

In order to take admission in BDS at RUHS College of Dental Science, you need to pass the 10+2 examination with PCM as the main subject. And have a valid NEET score or fulfil the institute-specific cutoff. In RUHS, 85 per cent of the seats are reserved for State Quota and the remaining 15 per cent of the seats are reserved for All India Quota (AIQ).

If you have any more questions or want to know more about the colleges or need admission assistance then please fill out our common application form and avail expert assistance. If ...

READ MORE...

Do you have a question? Ask us.

  • Typical response between 24-48 hours

  • Get personalized response

  • Free of Cost

  • Access to community

Subscribe to CollegeDekho News

By proceeding ahead you expressly agree to the CollegeDekho terms of use and privacy policy
Apply Now

Top 10 Medical Colleges in India

View All

Join us and get exclusive education updates & notifications.