FMGE December 2023 Registration: The online registrations for the Foreign Medical Graduate Examination - FMGE December 2023 by the National Board of Examinations are currently ongoing. Medical professionals/doctors who have degrees from international universities and want to apply for FMGE December application 2023 must know the important instructions to fill out the registration form. Filling the application form incorrectly will lead to the cancellation of the applicant. Uploading Photograph and Signature is an important part of the registration process. Check the important instructions to upload documents in the FMGE Dec 2023 Registration process here.
Also Read | FMGE December 2023 Application Form Releasing Today: Steps to apply
FMGE Dec 2023 Registration: Instructions to Upload Photograph and Signature
The candidates must ensure to upload the documents in proper formats as asked by NBE. Here are the important guidelines shared to upload the photograph and signatures in the FMGE Dec Application Form 2023.
Instructions to Upload Photograph:
The photograph must be captured in a professional studio/environment with Passport relevant camera angle:
- Image uploaded must not be more than three months older from the date of upload
- The photograph uploaded must be shared in JPEG file format only
- Applicants must ensure that majority of the image is covered with their face
- The face must not be covered by face masks, Scarf, cloth, etc
- For the applicants who wear spectacles, they are requested to wear anti-glare spectacles or remove the glasses while getting clicked
- No additional/optional head cover will be considered as a valid document
Instructions to Upload Signature:
- Take a rectangular piece of blank white paper to put your signatures
- Draw your signatures with freehand with a black/blue ballpoint pen only
- Image file for the signature should be scanned in JPEG file only
- The complete signature must be clearly visible in the document uploaded
Stay tuned to CollegeDekho for more Education News pertaining to entrance exams, boards, and admission. You can also write to us at our E-Mail ID firstname.lastname@example.org.