- News byStream
Interview Sheduled at Prestige Institute of Managemnetand Research
For admission in MMC (Master of Mass Communication) the institute will conduct a personal interview
- There will be no written entrance test for admission.
- If a candidate selected for admission to the particular program fails to join the program or abandons the program midway, he/she may have to go through the entire selection procedure for admission in future.
- If a candidate selected for admission to the particular program fails to join the program or abandons the program midway after paying fee, his/her fee will not be refunded under any circumstances.
You are Required to
- Deposit full tuition and other fee on or before prescribed date as soon as you get information about admission, failing which your admission will stand cancelled.
For MMC the minimum qualification is graduation in any stream with 50 percentage marks in aggregate
Documents/Certificates required at the time of Admission
- Copy of mark sheets of 10th, 12th class and graduation in any discipline
- Affidavit (for change in name/surname)
- Colored passport size photographs.
Refund of Fee
If a student is granted admission to any of the academic programs conducted by the Academy and deposits the fee in full or part, but subsequently does not join the course, or leaves the course at any time during the Year/Semester due to any reason whatsoever, his/her fee will not be refunded after the last date of admission.
In case of any dispute regarding admission or conduction of any course or payment or refund of fee or any other matter concerning the activities of the Academy, the jurisdiction will be that of courts of Indore only
- Eligibility, enrolment, and examination fee will be separately paid by the student, as decided by the University.
- Library, cultural activities, sports, Internet, and placement fee will be paid as decided by the University/Institute from time to time, in addition to the fee mentioned
If a candidate who has been granted admission, does not take admission, or takes admission but does not join the programme, or having joined it, leaves it any time during the first semester, or does not appear in the first semester examination (due to any reason), he/she will cease to be a student of that course, and his/her admission will stand cancelled automatically. No fee will be refunded in such cases.
“If any incident of ragging comes to the notice of the authority, the concerned student shall be given liberty to explain and if his/her explanation is not found satisfactory, the authority would expel him from the Institution”.
|Contact Person||Contact Person|
|Dr. Raju C John||Ms. Arpita Patel|
|Mobile :+07869913303||Mobile :07314013364.|
|E-mail Id :firstname.lastname@example.org||E-mail Id :email@example.com|
|S.No.||Course Title||Eligibility||Course Duration||Seats|
|1.||MMC(Master of Mass Communication)||Graduate in any discipline with 50% marks.||Two Years||60|
Chief Minister of Jammu & Kashmir, Mehbooba Mufti has appointed Vice-Chancellors for the Cluster University in ...
Placement season is at its peak in India with colleges conducting placement drives. Organizations from various domains ...