Fortune Institute of International Business or FIIB has issued an admission notification for Post Graduate Diploma in Managment or PGDM course for the academic session beginning 2017. FIIB was established in the year 1995 and has been running PGDM programme successfully since then.
FIIB follows some eligibility norms for the admission to PGDM courses. Aspiring candidates need to check the eligibility credentials before applying for the course:
- 50% of marks in Bachelor's degree in any discipline is mandatory for seeking admission.
- Applicants who are pursuing the final year of Bachelor's degree may also apply.
- It is crucial that the candidates take CMAT/ XAT/ ATMA/ MAT/ CAT.
Application Procedure: -
Application procedure includes two ways: -
- There is an option for filling online application form through FIIB website.
- Availing application form from the administrative office of FIIB is another way.
- The cost of application is Rs. 1,050.
Selection Procedure: -
- Firstly, the names of the candidates will be shortlisted as per the score they secure in CMAT/ XAT/ MAT/ ATMA/ CAT.
- Previous academic record or performance will also be taken into consideration.
- Written Test and Personal Interview will take place for shortlisted candidates.
- Admission letter or seat allotment letter will be sent to the selected candidates by post after ten days of the selection procedure.
Course Fee: -
- The course fee is Rs. 6,95,000 for the academic session 2017-19
Important Date: -
- It is necessary to submit filled-in applications on or before February 10, 2017.
- The result will be announced within seven days of the interview.