Confused about your exam or college applications?
Be the First to Know
Get Access to Latest Updates
FYJC Pune Second Merit List & College Allotment 2022: SESDM (School Education and Sports Department Maharashtra) has released the FYJC Pune second merit list on 12th August 2022. Candidates whose name did not appear in the first merit list and applied for the second round of allotment can visit the official website and check the FYJC Round 2 merit list. Candidates need to enter their login credential i.e the login ID and password to access the merit list. Along with the merit list, FYJC round 2 cutoff for all the colleges lying in the Pune region, has also been added by the authorities. We have provided the direct link to access the Round 2 Cutoff. Refer to the article given below to check all the details.
The Second round merit list for Pune, Nagpur, Mumbai, Nashik, and Amravati have been released altogether on the official handles of each region. FYJC is the common admission process which provides admission into four different streams Arts, Science, Commerce and HSBC, in the government junior colleges of Maharashtra. The FYJC 2022 enables students to get admission into the First Year Junior College. The admission is carried out based on the marks scored in the class 10th and there are also provisions to get admission on the basis of different quota's like Gujrati linguistic quota, Extra curricular activities quota, etc.
FYJC 11th Pune Second Merit List & College Allotment 2022
The Pune college allotment list and cutoff are given below in a tabulated form -
FYJC 11th Pune Admission Important Points
Below we have some of the important points that candidates need to consider for FYJC 11th Pune admission:
- For FYJC admission there will not be an interview or entrance test
- The candidates need to select 10 preferable colleges
- Seats in the colleges will be provided depending on multiple factors like the reservation, availability of seat and marks score in the 10th
- Candidates should carry the below-mentioned important documents during admission
- 10th certificate and SSC School leaving certificate
- Local address proof
- Recently clicked passport size photograph
- 3 window envelopes with INR 0 postage stamps
- Caste certificate (if applicable)
Stay tuned to CollegeDekho for more related Education News.