HBSE, also known as Haryana Board of School Education is yet to release the class 10 board result 2020. The examination will commence from 5 March 2020 and will extend till 26 March 2020. The result for the HBSE class 10 exam 2020 will be out in May 2020. Last year the result was announced on May 17 2019. Also, the result was released on 21 May 2020 in 2018. In 2019, the pass percentage was 57.39% which is low but still much better than the pass percentage of the year 2018. Out of the total number of students who appeared for Class 10 board exams 2018, only 51.15% of students have passed and almost half of them have failed to clear the exams. Last year, the exams were conducted from March 8, 2019, to March 30,2019. Around 50,000 students failed the examination.
Continuing the trend, girls dominated the pass percentage as compared to the boys.
HBSE Class 10 Toppers 2019:
Himanshu from Jhajjar, Shalini from Jind, Isha from Kaithal and Sanju from Panipat were the toppers last year. They secured 497 marks out of the grand total of 500.
HBSE Class 10 Toppers 2018:
- Kartik from Jind district topped the Class 10 exams with 99.6%. He scored 100/100 marks in Maths,Sanskrit and Science. He aims to become an IFS officer.
- Hari Om, Sonali and Selina Yadav shared the second position with 99%.
How to Check HBSE Class 10 Results 2020?
- Students can check the Class 10 results by visiting the official website.
- The link to check the Class 10 results is active on the homepage.
- Click on the respective link.
- Enter your Class 10 Roll Number or Name.
- Click on the button ‘Find Results’.
- Download the Class 10 results sheet and take the printout of it for future reference.
Also Read: Diploma Courses Available after Class 10
HBSE Class 10 exams 2020 are set to commence from March 05, 2020, and will continue till March 26, 2020. Last year around 4 Lakh students appeared for the Class 10 Haryana Board exams.