The Board of School Education Haryana (HBSE) has announced dates for Class 12 Board examinations to be conducted in March 2017. The HBSE board is responsible for guiding the government in matters of education, as well as conduct the Class 10, Class 12 and other state level examinations in Haryana.
The HBSE Class 12 Board exams 2017 will be conducted for students in the Arts, Science & Commerce streams.
Application Process for HBSE Class 12 Exams:
Students who are currently studying in Class 12 should:
- Login to the official website of HBSE
- Click on ‘Registration for Sr. Secondary 2016 – 2017’
- Fill in the form pay exam fee
- ‘Submit’ the form
- Take print out of successful submission of application
Important Dates for HBSE Class 12 Exams 2017:
- Online Application start date: November 7, 2016
- Online Application end date: November 26, 2016
Exam fee for HBSE Class 12 Exams 2017:
- Standard Exam Fee: Rs. 700
- Late Submission of fee (Dec 3, 2016): Rs. 100 extra
- Late Submission of fee (Dec 4 – Dec 10, 2016): Rs. 300 extra
- Late Submission of fee (after Dec 17, 2016): Rs. 1000 extra
- Additional subject fee: Rs. 150
Students appearing for HBSE Class 12 Exams 2017 should be minimum 14 years of age as on March 1, 2017.