- News byStream
HITS, Chennai Invite Students for B.Tech/B.Arch 2016
Hindustan Institute of Technology and Science (HITS), Chennai has asked aspiring engineers and architects to apply for their 4 years Bachelor of Technology (B.Tech) offered in various disciplines and 5 years Bachelor of Architecture (B.Arch) for the year of 2016.
How to get in the Hindustan University:
- For B.Tech Programs: Candidates should have passed the higher secondary examination (12th) curriculum (academic stream) prescribed by the Government of Tamil Nadu with Mathematics, Physics & Chemistry or equivalent.
- For B.Arch Program: Candidates should have pass in the plus two examination with an aggregate of not less than 50% in (10+2 ) level or its equivalent examination with Mathematics / Business Mathematics as one of the subjects.
Application procedure for Hindustan University:
- Easiest way to apply is online.
- Application form can also be purchased by paying Rs.1000/- in cash or by DD in favour of Hindustan Institute of Technology & Science payable at Chennai.
- Application fee is Rs.925/- + bank charges.
Selection Procedure of Hindustan University:
Candidates will be selected on the basis of their performance in the HITS Engineering Entrance Examination (HITSEEE 2016) conducted by the institute.
Dates to remember:
- Last date for submission of application form: Saturday, April 09, 2016.
- Date of Exam: Saturday, April 30, 2016 and Sunday, May 01, 2016.
- Date of Exam (for Chennai centres only): Saturday, April 30, 2016 to Wednesday, May 04, 2016.
- Publication of rank list: Monday, May 09, 2016.
After the GATE 2017 results were released yesterday (26th March 2017), candidates were eagerly awaiting the score ...
Economics is one of the most ancient subjects and has been studied through centuries by different civilizations across ...