Hindustan Institute of Technology and Science (HITS), Chennai has asked aspiring engineers and architects to apply for their 4 years Bachelor of Technology (B.Tech) offered in various disciplines and 5 years Bachelor of Architecture (B.Arch) for the year of 2016.
How to get in the Hindustan University:
- For B.Tech Programs: Candidates should have passed the higher secondary examination (12th) curriculum (academic stream) prescribed by the Government of Tamil Nadu with Mathematics, Physics & Chemistry or equivalent.
- For B.Arch Program: Candidates should have pass in the plus two examination with an aggregate of not less than 50% in (10+2 ) level or its equivalent examination with Mathematics / Business Mathematics as one of the subjects.
Application procedure for Hindustan University:
- Easiest way to apply is online.
- Application form can also be purchased by paying Rs.1000/- in cash or by DD in favour of Hindustan Institute of Technology & Science payable at Chennai.
- Application fee is Rs.925/- + bank charges.
Selection Procedure of Hindustan University:
Candidates will be selected on the basis of their performance in the HITS Engineering Entrance Examination (HITSEEE 2016) conducted by the institute.
Dates to remember:
- Last date for submission of application form: Saturday, April 09, 2016.
- Date of Exam: Saturday, April 30, 2016 and Sunday, May 01, 2016.
- Date of Exam (for Chennai centres only): Saturday, April 30, 2016 to Wednesday, May 04, 2016.
- Publication of rank list: Monday, May 09, 2016.