Confused about your exam or college applications?
Be the First to Know
Get Access to Latest Updates
Dr. YSR Horticultural University has released the official notification for HORTICET 2019 entrance exam for the admission in B.Sc (Horticulture) course offered by the varsity and other colleges across the state. Candidates aspiring for B.Sc Horticulture admission in Andhra Pradesh must clear the HORTICET 2019 entrance exam. Candidates who have completed the Diploma course in Horticulture can register for HORTICET 2019. June 30, 2019, is the last date to register for HORTICET 2019. All the details about HORTICET 2019 can be checked below.
Eligibility Criteria for HORTICET 2019
The eligibility criteria for HORTICET 2019 can be checked below -
- Candidates who have passed Diploma in Horticulture course from Dr. YSR Horticultural University are eligible to register for HORTICET 2019 exam.
- Candidates who have completed the final year of the above course and are waiting for marks memo can also register for HORTICET 2019.
- Candidates aspiring to appear for HORTICET 2019 must have completed 17 years of age as on December 31 of the admission year.
HORTICET 2019 Application Form
Candidates aspiring for HORTICET 2019 must note that there is no online application form submission for the entrance exam. The candidates will have to download the application form for HORTICET 2019 through the official website of Dr. YSR Horticultural University. The detailed application procedure for HORTICET 2019 can be checked below -
- Visit the official website of Dr. YSR Horticultural University.
- Click on the tab that indicates ‘Admission Notifications’
- A new page will open now
- Click on HORTICET 2019 notification
- You can find the application form on the fourth page of the application form.
- Take the printout of the application form
- Fill all the details carefully
- Paste the recent passport size photograph
- After filling the application form for HORTICET 2019, proceed with application fee payment
- The DD and application form must be sent by post to “The Registrar, Dr.Y.S.R Horticultural University, Venkataramannagudem-534101
HORTICET 2019 Application Fee and Payment Procedure
Candidates applying for HORTICET 2019 can pay the application fee in offline mode. The candidates must draw a DD (Demand Draft) in favour of Comptroller, Dr. YSR Horticultural University, payable at Tadepalligudem branch. The application fee for HORTICET 2019 can be checked below -
Name of the Category
HORTICET Application Fee
SC/ ST/ PwD
HORTICET 2019 Exam Pattern
The medium of instruction for HORTICET 2019 exam is Telugu, and all the candidates will have to take the exam in Telugu medium only. The candidates must note that HORTICET 2019 exam will have 200 multiple choice questions and the duration of the exam is two hours (120 Hours).
HORTICET 2019 Important Dates
HORTICET 2019 important dates can be checked below -
Deadline to submit HORTICET 2019 application form
June 30, 2019
HORTICET 2019 exam date
July 30, 2019
The candidates must score a minimum of 25% of marks in the HORTICET 2019 exam to be eligible for the admission process. The exam will be conducted in a university, and the merit list will be displayed on the official website by the varsity.
Stay tuned to CollegeDekho for the latest news and updates on HORTICET 2019.