The Haryana State Board of Technical Education, also known as HSBTE has announced the results of Polytechnic/ diploma courses for all the semesters. The semester exams for Diploma in Polytechnic courses were conducted in December 2017. The board has released the results of semester exams as per the schedule. The HSBTE results are available on its official website.
How to Check HSBTE Semester Exam Results for Diploma Courses?
- HSBTE official website is the only gateway to check Haryana polytechnic semester exam results
- Visit the official website of HSBTE
- The link for official website can be easily found through Google Search
- Type the keyword ‘HSBTE’
- The first or second link in the Google search results will direct you to the official website
- After opening the official website, check the column ‘Notifications’
- Click on the above-mentioned link
- The official HSBTE results portal will open on a new page
- Enter the ‘Roll Number’
- Type the ‘Captcha’
- Click on ‘Search’
- Your result will be displayed on a new page
- Check the result and take the printout
Also Read: - World University of Design opens Campus in Haryana
HSBTE implemented the revised curriculum for Diploma in Polytechnic courses for the academic session 2017-18. The new curriculum is more skill development and employment-centric. Students will be imparted with relevant skills as a part of the course so that they will be industry-fit.
Students can access the academic calendar and syllabus on the official website of HSBTE. All the student-related services can be accessed through the official website.