- News byStream
IIIT Kota Signs Agreement with the Cairn India
IIIT Kota, which is being operated from MNIT Jaipur comes into agreement Cairn India to cooperate in different areas. On this occasion, Cairn India CSR head Mr. Manoj Agarwal and Pro. I. K. Batt mentor of IIIT Kota were present there.
As per the agreement, 'Cairn India of excellence' will cooperate in the development of skills and enhance knowledge of the students. Every facility of study and training will be provided to both of students IIIT Kota & MNIT Jaipur. In campus, students will be given a better environment and will develop their skills and trained them by experts, so that becomes capable of employment. Under the agreement Cairn Indian assured that;
- They will provide employment to students.
- Faculty - Student Exchange Program will be done.
- Special faculties and subject experts will also give the lecture to students.
- For vocational skills, the specific device will be set up.
- Conferences and Seminars will be held.
- The firm of Germany and Finland will cooperate to develop campus globally.
- Training and Certification firm of Germany will provide study material of Valding, Auto Mobile, Mentinance, Renewable Enrgy ect.
Source – Mithlesh Kumar Akodia, City Journalist, Kota, Collegedekho
Chief Minister of Jammu & Kashmir, Mehbooba Mufti has appointed Vice-Chancellors for the Cluster University in ...
Placement season is at its peak in India with colleges conducting placement drives. Organizations from various domains ...