Confused about your exam or college applications?
Be the First to Know
Get Access to Latest Updates
Indian Institute of Management (IIM), Rohtak has launched Post Graduate Programme for Executives (ePGPx) on the lines of other IIMs across the country. The premier management institute launched the course for the first time. The ePGPx course is a blend of offline and online sessions and the online sessions of the courses will be delivered through advanced Online Learning Platform.
The course majorly focuses on imparting practical knowledge and personalised learning. The course will also lay major emphasis on multi-functional and intensive view on leadership. The registrations are open for the ePGPx course offered by IIM Rohtak.
IIM Rohtak ePGPx Eligibility Criteria: -
- Applicants should have a Postgraduate or Bachelor’s degree in any discipline with 50% of marks.
- A minimum of five years professional/ entrepreneurial/ managerial experience is mandatory for all the applicants.
- These applicants should have a valid CAT/ GRE/ GMAT score (GMAT Score of exam given within last five years).
The duration of the course is one year and it will span over 625 hours. The course will enable the participants to innovate, critique, analyse, reflect and learn the intricate aspects of current business scenario through case-based pedagogy.
Also Read: - VIT Business School (VITBS) MBA Admissions 2018-2020
IIM Rohtak ePGPx Application Process: -
- Visit the official website of IIM Rohtak
- Click on ‘Programmes’ tab on the homepage
- A list of courses will be displayed
- Click on ‘One-Year Post Graduate Programme for Executives (ePGPX)’
- Read the instructions carefully
- Proceed with online application
- The application fee is Rs. 2,000
- Send the hard copy of application to IIM Rohtak before the deadline
IIM Rohtak ePGPx Important Dates: -
Deadline to submit application to ePGPx
March 01, 2018
Deadline for the receipt of hard copy of application form
March 08, 2018
March 24 & 25, 2018
Release of selection list
March 28, 2018
Induction & Orientation Programme
April 16, 2018