- News byStream
IIT JAM 2016 dates announced
The examination schedule for the Indian Institute of Technology Joint Admission Test (IIT JAM) was released recently. The exam is conducted for admissions to M.Sc and Ph.D degrees, and is being organised by Indian Institute of Technology Madras (IIT Madras), this time. It will be conducted on February 7, 2016.
The candidates can apply online from September 2 through www.jam.iitm.ac.in. No hard copies of the applications will be accepted this time.
As per the official website, the Indian Institute of Science Bangalore (IISc) and Indian Institutes of Technology (IITs) conduct JAM for admissions to M.Sc and integrated Ph.D programmes at IISc Bangalore and M.Sc, Joint M.Sc.-Ph.D, M.Sc-Ph.D Dual Degree, M.Sc-M.Tech, M.S.-M.S (Research)/Ph.D Dual degree and other Post-Bachelor Degree Programmes at IITs.
The important dates for the competitive exam are listed below:
• Online registration and application process on the official website will begin on September 2
• Last date for payment of application fee through e-challan is October 10
• Last date for submission of application and uploading of documents is October 14
• Joint Admission Test (JAM) will be conducted on February 7
• Results will be declared on March 23
• Candidates will be able to submit the application form for admission on the website from April 15 to 24
• Last date for receipt of request for change of category along with valid documents in proper format at IIT Madras is April 29
• The first admission list will be declared on June 15
• The second admission list will be declared on June 29
• The third admission list and conclusion of admission process will be on July 11
Amrita Vishwa Vidyapeetham University invites applications for admission to various undergraduate engineering courses ...
Not sure which is the best MBA institution for you? Don’t worry, you are not alone in making this choice. ...