- News byStream
IIT Roorkee to Organise GATE 2017
IIT Roorkee is the organizing institute for GATE Exam 2017. As per the information provided by the institute GATE 2017 will be conducted on February 4, 5, 11 and 12, 2017. Application process for GATE 2017 will begin from 1st September and the last date to apply for the program is 4th October, 2016.
GATE (Graduate Aptitude Test in Engineering) is conducted for admissions to post-graduate programmes (e.g., M.E., M.Tech, direct Ph.D.) in the premier most institutes in India, i.e. IITs, NITs and IISc Bangalore. The exam also provides appearing students the opportunity to get financial assistance provided by MHRD and other Government agencies. Various other private universities also consider GATE scores for admissions to post graduate programmes.
Eligibility Criteria for GATE 2017:
- All candidates must have successfully completed their Bachelor’s degree in Engineering/Technology (4 years after 10+2 or 3 years after diploma in Engineering /Technology). Students in the final year of any of the above programmes may also apply.
- Candidates who have successfully completed Bachelor’s degree in Architecture (Five year course) or are in their final year of such programmes may apply.
- Candidates with a Bachelor’s degree of four year programme in Science (B.Sc) and those in the final year of such courses are eligible to apply.
NOTE: For more detailed eligibility criteria stay tuned with CollegeDekho.
- Online application process begins: September 1, 2016
- Online application process ends: October 4, 2016
- GATE 2017 exam dates: February 4, 5, 11 and 12, 2017
In a jolt to the ad-hoc teachers' community, the Delhi University's Scrutiny Committee has rejected the ...
Got a CAT percentile below 90? Well, it’s not the end of the world! There are a lot of good colleges apart from ...