- News byStream
IMI New Delhi Announces Admissions for its Management Programmes
New Delhi-based International Institute of Management (IMI) announces admissions to its various management programmes approved by AICTE for the academic session 2017-19
Names of the Programmes Offered at IMI:
- Two years full-time Post Graduate Diploma in Human Resource Management - PGDM (HRM)
- Two years full-time Post-Graduate Diploma in Management (PGDM)
Eligibility for the Programme:
- Applicants must possess a bachelor degree or equivalent degree from a recognised University.
- Minimum of 50% aggregate marks or equivalent in any discipline.
- Candidates appearing in the final year of examination are also eligible but they have to furnish the certificates by September 30, 2017.
Admission Process at IMI New Delhi:
Those candidates who have appeared for the CAT 2016 examination and produce valid GMAT score and have applied to IMI will be shortlisted on the basis of information provided in the application form, GMAT score, CAT scores (sectional and overall) will be taken into complete consideration. The educational background of the candidate, marks obtained in 10th, 12th and graduation level will be also looked into. Besides that extempore speaking, psychometric test, essay writing, personal interview and other qualitative parameters, will constitute the core components of the final stage of the selection process.
Selection Process at IMI New Delhi:
- Admission will be offered on the basis of the composite score arrived at after the assessment has been made during the various stages of the selection process.
- The result will be available on IMI’s website.
- Applicants shall check the updates on the website at regular intervals.
- Offer letters will be dispatched to the mailing address as well by email.
- Successful candidates will be required to pay the 1st installment of the fee within two weeks of the date of the offer.
- If fees is not paid in the stipulated time, the admission will lapse and will be offered to the next eligibile candidate.
How to Apply for the Programmes:
Candidates have to apply online from the website of the institute. IMI Delhi does not accept admission applications off-line. They should complete the online application form and submit the same along with the admission application fee of INR 2000 through Debit Card/ Credit Card/ Bank Transfer. The fee is non-refundable. Candidates can also pay the fees through Demand Draft /DD drawn in favour of International Management Institute, payable at New Delhi.
Complete application form including fees should be submitted online by midnight of December 12, 2016.
Postal Department has issued a special postal cover which features the picture of Jamia Millia Islamia on the occasion ...
Despite being an aptitude exam, CAT preparation can be quite demanding. Completion for the top b-schools in India is ...