The IT Ministry of Andhra Pradesh has given green signal to set up International institute of Digital Technology (IIDT) at Tirupathi in Andhra Pradesh. The secretary of IT Ministry, Mr. Pradyumna has given the details about IIDC.
He mentioned that a total sum of Rs. 39.97 crores have been granted for the establishment of IIDC. This initiative has been ably supported by Sri Venkateswara University and came forward to give 40 acres of University area for the IIDC. The University will be providing all the basic equipment, infrastructure and other facilities for the institute. The syllabus and academic pattern will be framed by professors of University.
Highlights of IIDC:-
- The institute trains the students on Cyber Security. Nowadays most of the online transactions and social networks are under constant threat and cyber crimes have been increasing day by day. The students will be trained to control cyber crimes.
- Some of the national and international organizations and institutes will participate in various seminars, workshops and guest lecturers to train the students on cyber security.
- The students who completed bachelor ofTechnology are eligible to seek admission in his institute.
- The duration of the course will be six months to one year.
- The institute works as autonomy body and grants certificates to the students who have completed the course. The students who have qualified this course are eligible to gain employment in the service sector like software companies, cyber security systems, and others.
The details about the inauguration of the institute, course, fee structure, maximum intake, objectives and outcomes of the course will be announced later by the University.