Confused about your exam or college applications?
Be the First to Know
Get Access to Latest Updates
The Indian Statistical Institute will commence the ISI admission test 2022 on May 8, 2022. Before appearing for the exam, the candidates should have a fair knowledge of the exam day instructions. Especially, the candidates should obey the Covid-19 protocols while appearing for the ISI admission test 2022. The official have released the exam day guidelines on the official website of ISI, isical.ac.in.
ISI Admission Test 2022: Exam Day Instructions and Required Documents
The authorities have released the ISI admit card 2022 at the official website, isical.ac.in. To download the admit card of ISI admission test 2022, the candidates should login using the email ID and password. The candidates should carry the hall ticket on the day of exam. Entry without admit card will be prohibited for the candidates. Check the exam day instructions here in the following section.
- The photograph and signature should be clearly visible on the ISI admit card
- Along with the hall ticket, the candidates should carry the original photo identity card
- If the candidates have found any discrepancy in the call letter, they should immediately reach out to the officials through email, email@example.com
- Reach the exam centre at least 30 minutes before the scheduled exam time
- The candidates will not be allowed to bring any gadget, wrist watch, mobile phone, scanning/ photographic device, calculator or any other electronic device
ISI Admission Test 2022: Covid-19 Protocols to be Followed
Apart from following the basic exam day guidelines, the candidates should obey the Covid-19 protocols.
- The candidates should wear masks during the entire exam. If the concerned authorities ask to remove it for the identification process, only remove it for that time
- ISI will follow the hygiene-related measurement as per the rules of Govt. of India for maintaining the health and safety of the candidates
Stay tuned to CollegeDekho for more related Education News.