- News byStream
'JJMCOE' Donates Rs. 80423/- to NAAM Foundation for Drought Mitigation.
The Dr.J.J.Magdum College Of Engineering in Jayshingpure donated Rs 80423/- to the Naam Foundation, a non-governmental organisation (NGO) founded by Hindi-Marathi actors Nana Patekar & Marathi Actors Makarand Anaspure. The institute's authorities handed over the amount to representative of the Naam foundation at the institute.
The institute in its circular stated that as part of its social responsibility, the JJMCOE has taken the initiative to support the Naam foundation. This led to the donation drive in the college.
The foundation was set up to help drought-hit farmers and their families. Its basic objective is to focus on generating employment, providing education to children of farmers facing the financial crisis and finding a permanent solution to the water scarcity issues.
About Nam Foundation -
'Nam Foundation' to the work of farmers. This foundation started by Cine Actor Nana Patekar and Actor Makarand Ana Suri. Many poor farmers in the family help 'Name Foundation'. 'Name Foundation' is getting a helping hand to all state sector. DKTE Institute has been helping farmers Foundation.
About JJMCOE Achivement-
- Awarded 'A' Grade Institute by Government of Maharashtra in 2003.
- Three branches Civil Engineering,Mechanical Engineering and Electronics Engineering are accredited for two years by NBA,New Delhi in August 2012.
- Highest all clear result for First Year Engineering in Shivaji Universiyy,Kolhapur.
- 53 ranks in Shivaji University till now.
- All India Rank first in Indian Engineering Services(IES) 2014 Examination.
Source- Prasad Patil, City Journalist, College Dekho
Gurgaon’s Tanmay Pathak has outperformed all candidates in the UCEED exam 2017. Tanmay topped the exam with 224 ...
Graduate Management Admission Test, popularly known as GMAT, is an entrance examination that is conducted for the ...