Jawaharlal Nehru Technological University (JNTU), Anantapur will soon to be entering into its 10th year since inception. As a step forward in this, the University is planning to introduce innovative courses to help their students get better job opportunities and further be productive for the country.
Some of the courses that JNTU Anantapur is planning to introduce are as follows:
- MBA Financial Technology
- M.Tech in Internet of Things (IoT)
- B.Tech in Textile Engineering
- B.Tech in Food Technology
All these courses will be offered under the self-finance scheme. At present, the university offers 15 postgraduate courses across departments.
Other proposals which have been put forward by JNTU Anantapur to the HRD Ministry include:
- Setting up a Faculty Development Centre to improve the skills of the faculty members of the university as well as its affiliated colleges.
- Introducing a Food Testing Laboratory that can cater to specialized B.Tech and M.Tech programmes.
- Setting up a Software Development Centre to ensure that all software needs are fulfilled internally.
With these efforts, the University aims to achieve new heights.
Stay tuned to CollegeDekho for more updates from the education sector.