Jawaharlal Nehru Technological University (JNTU) Hyderabad (School of Engineering) has concluded the placement drive for the School of Engineering final-year students on July 18, 2018. In 2019, popular companies have offered the highest salary packages to JNTU-H students.
Highlights of JNTU-Hyderabad Campus Placements 2017-18:
- A final year Computer Science engineering student, P Nikhil has been selected by Microsoft with an annual package of Rs. 36 lakh per annum. It is the highest package offered to any of the JNTU-H students in 2019.
- Similarly, Microsoft selected Sri Poojitha of CSE group for an annual salary of Rs. 24 lakhs.
- Mathworks India Private Limited selected 10 CSE and ECE students with an annual payment of Rs. 14 lakh and Rs. 17 lakh.
- Zoho selected nine students for an annual payment of Rs. 4.60 lakh to Rs. 6.60 lakh.
- Teradata offered jobs to three students with an annual payment of Rs. 8.8 lakh.
Training and Placement Cell of JNTU-H organised campus placement process on July 17 and July 18, 2018. A total number of 24 students secured jobs in this placement drive. The varsity will further conduct recruitment drives to ensure that maximum students are placed.
Vice Chancellor of JNTU-Hyderabad, Professor Venugopal Reddy and Registrar, Professor N Yadaiah congratulated the students for securing lucrative job offers from top companies.
For the latest JNTU-Hyderabad news and updates, stay tuned to CollegeDekho.