JNU or Jawaharlal Nehru University has released an official notification for Combined Entrance Examination (CEEB) 2017 for the admission to M.Tech in Biotechnology, M.Sc in Agricultural Biotechnology and M.Sc in Biology. The candidates who wish seek admission to these courses have to qualify in CEEB 2017 examination. The varsity has also declared the date of the examination and it will be conducted on May 19, 2017.
Jawaharlal Nehru University is conducting the examination on behalf of six universities that offer M.Tech in Biotechnology, 32 institutes or universities that offer M.Sc in Biology and 14 universities that offer M.Sc in Biotechnology. The varsity has also published the prospects of these three courses separately on the official website.
Application Process: -
- Only the official website of JNU facilitates the online filling of application forms.
- Firstly, the candidates applying for M.Sc/ M.Tech course have to visit the official website of JNU.
- On the top of the page, click on the link ‘Admissions’.
- The official admission portal of Jawaharlal Nehru University opens and the candidates have to click on ‘Apply Online’.
- The candidates have to click on Combined Entrance Examination (CEEB) 2017 for Biotechnology.
- Read the instructions, terms and conditions and click on ‘I agree’.
- The application from opens on a new page and it is mandatory to fill all the columns.
- After completing details, click on ‘Register’.
- Follow the process and pay the application fee.
Important Dates: -
- April 5, 2017, is the deadline to submit the application forms online.