Confused about your exam or college applications?
Be the First to Know
Get Access to Latest Updates
The First Round Seat Allotment based on the JEE Mains exam was declared by the Joint Seat Allocation Authority (JoSAA) today, June 30, 2016. Candidates can check their result on the official website of JoSAA.
JoSAA has mentioned that all the shortlisted candidates who have been offered a seat, must download the Seat Allotment Letter. The seat allotment letter will be provided on the official website of JoSAA. It is essential because candidates will be required to show the letter while fulfilling the admission formalities.
All candidates who have been offered seats must report for the admission basis the first round of seat allocation in order to secure their seats. Reporting for admission will start from July 1 and will continue till July 5, 2016.
Candidates can follow the following steps to check the JoSAA JEE Main First Round Seat Allotment 2016:
- Log into your JoSAA account on the official website
- Spot the link ‘Seat Allotment Result: Round 1’, and click on it
- A new window will browse where you will be asked for your JEE Mains 2016 roll number and password.
- By clicking on the ‘Login’ button your result will appear
- It is advisable to save a copy of your result for admission purpose.
Process to secure the seat allocated in JOSAA First Round Seat Allotment 2016:
Seat acceptance fee can be paid via E-Challan or Net Banking option through SBI
Download Seat Allotment Letter provided on the website
Find out the nearest reporting center and report within the scheduled time, i.e. July 1 – July 5, 2016, between 10 am to 5 pm