- News byStream
Karnataka PGCET'16 Application Forms Out
The Karnataka PGCET 2016 Application Form are available online. This entrance exam is conducted by the Karnataka Examinations Authority. This exam is conducted for students who wish to take admission into the M.Tech or M.E programs in Karnataka must fill the online Karnataka PGCET 2016 form. Students who are interested and have qualified GATE exam are exempt from the entrance test but they are required to fill in the application form online apply.
M.Tech Courses offered are of the following types:
- Type-A: Courses offered by VTU, UVCE and UBDTCE Universities.
- Type-B: Courses offered by Department of PG studies and research in Mathematics and Computer Science, Kuvempu University and Department of Studies in Computer Science, Mysore University
Who can Apply for Karnataka PGCET 2016:
- Interested students must check the eligibility criteria before applying.
- Students who have qualified the GATE exam must ensure that their GATE scores are above the qualifying GATE scores for the respective years.
How to Apply for Karnataka PGCET 2016:
To apply for Karnataka PGCET 2016
- First, student is required to register himself or herself using the official website. A user ID and password will be required to register.
- Once a student successfully register himself or herself they will get a unique application number and they must note down the unique application number that is generated.
- After registration, student can use his/her user ID and password to log in. After logging in student can access the application form and can fill it with details as specified.
- Students who have qualified GATE exam must upload their GATE Score Card.
- Students who are filling the form must upload scanned images of their recent photograph, signature and left thumb print as specified by the board.
- Students will be required to pay a fee of Rs 650 (It is Rs 500 for SC/ST/Category I students).Payment can be made through bank challan.
- For future reference student must download and print the filled in application form when the payment status is paid.
Dates to Remember:
- Application form is available from- May 24, 2016
- Last date to submit the form- June 12, 2016.
An ardent cat lover who is on a journey to explore the unexplored because we all deserve a little wanderlust in our lives. Also, trying my bit in making this world a better place to live in. Travelling freshens my soul and chocolate appeals to it. Goal is to be a proton - Always Positive!
Speaking in the Lok Sabha, HRD Minister Prakash Javadekar said that there will be no shortage of funds for either of ...
Law is one of the most popular recession-free fields as the legal work never stops regardless of the economic climate ...