Now you can go online and edit your Karnataka PGCET 2016 Application Form. The Karnataka Examinations Authority has agreed for the same, but only till June 19, 2016. For all those candidates who have made any sort of mistakes in their forms, this is a chance for the to correct them.
Note: Editing of the entire form won’t be allowed, only certain mistakes can be corrected.
Guide to edit your Karnataka PGCET 2016 Application Form:
- Students need to log in to make corrections in the Karnataka PGCET 2016 Application Form.
- To access your application, you need to mention your pre assigned user id and password.
- One can edit any mistake
- Karnataka PGCET 2016 Exam Centre
- Qualifying Degree
- Program Type
- PGCET Appearing Under
- This time the window to correct your mistakes will be final and won’t be open incase any mistakes are left. Candidates should make sure that they are rectifying all mistakes and are not missing out on any mistakes.
Note: For all those candidates who have made the payment online and whose payment is not confirmed have to download the challan and make the payment afresh.
The refund of the online payment can be made at a later date by submitting the requisite payment details like transaction ID, Date, bank etc.
- Last date for editing the mistakes in the Karnataka PGCET 2016 Application Form: June 19, 2016
- Karnataka PGCET 2016 exam date: July 3, 2016