Lucknow University has announced the schedule for B.Ed counselling for 2016 session. Counselling for candidates will begin from June 6 .
Documents verification and fee submission will also take place on same date. The UP B.Ed Counseling will comprise of following steps :
- Issuance of Tokens
- Verification of Documents
- Assortment of Counseling Fees
- Counseling of qualified aspirants
- PIN (one time password) generation by NIC and communicating through SMS to candidates
- Choice Filling
- Declaration of College Allotment
- Collection of balance Fees and issuance of confirmation letter
- Reporting of Candidate at College
Earlier Lucknow University successfully conducted written examination of UP B.ED Joint Entrance Exam (JEE) on 22nd April 2016 at various prearranged examination centers (Bareilly, Moradabad, Agra, Aligarh, Meerut, Ghaziabad, Saharanpur, Jhansi, Jaunpur, Azamgarh, Allahabad, Lucknow, Kanpur, Varanasi, Faizabad, Gorakhpur, Noida Cities) in Uttar Pradesh State.
Required Documents for UP BEd Counseling 2016:
- Result, Rank card of UP B.Ed JEE Exam
- UP B.Ed Counseling Letter
- Past qualification Mark sheet and Certificate (Self Attested Photocopies)
- Domicile certificate
- Caste certificate
- Income certificate
- ID Proof (Ration Card, Bank Passbook, Voter Card, DL, Adhaar Card Etc).
- Medical Fitness Certificate
- Recent Passport size photographs
- Character certificate
?UP Joint Entrance Examination (JEE B.Ed.) 2016 is an exam to take admission in Bachelor of Education Course in various Government & Private Institutions. The results of the same were also declared. About 2.63 lakh students have cleared the entrance exam.
Source: Rahul Pandey, City Journalist - Lucknow, CollegeDekho