Confused about your exam or college applications?
Be the First to Know
Get Access to Latest Updates
MAH B.Ed CAP Round 2 Merit List 2023: The State Common Entrance Test Cell, Maharashtra will be releasing MAH B.Ed merit list for NRI, OCI, PIO, FNS, and CIWGC candidates for CAP round 2 today, September 26, 2023. Initially, the merit list was to be published yesterday, on September 25, 2023, however, due to undisclosed circumstances, the same has not been released yet. By entering the application number along with the date of birth at the official web portal, candidates can access the merit list. Aspirants who successfully make it into MAH B.Ed CAP Round 2 Merit List 2023 will be eligible for seat allotment results which will be published on September 29, 2023.
MAH B.Ed CAP Round 2 Merit List 2023 Download Link
Candidates can download the MAH B.Ed CAP Round 2 Merit List 2023 by clicking on the links shared below.
Merit List Download Link
MAH B.Ed Round 2 NRI Merit List 2023 - To be updated
MAH B.Ed Round 2 OCI Merit List 2023 - To be updated
MAH B.Ed Round 2 PIO Merit List 2023 - To be updated
MAH B.Ed Round 2 FNS Revised Merit List 2023 - To be updated
MAH B.Ed Round 2 CIWGC List 2023 - To be updated
MAH B.Ed CAP Round 2 Merit List 2023 Instructions
Candidates must read the important instructions related to MAH B.Ed CAP Round 2 here:
- Those candidates whose names will be mentioned in the merit list will only be eligible for allocation of seats.
- Candidates who will secure a seat through CAP round 2 have to report to the allotted colleges and seek admission to the B.Ed programme between September 29 and October 4, 2023.
- Admitted candidates must submit and upload Original TVC, CVC, NCL, and EWS certificates by October 5, 2023.
- Candidates who have made mistakes in filling the marks of SSC/HSC/UG/PG Degree and have been rejected by the college can edit their CAP Application form and enter choices again at bedcap23.mahacet.org.
- As per the latest notice, the probability of vacancy for Round 3 is quite low. Therefore, candidates must make judicious decisions for their admission in CAP round 2.
For the latest Education News, keep visiting CollegeDekho. You can also ‘follow’ our WhatsApp Channel to stay updated with the latest happenings. You can also write to us at our E-Mail ID firstname.lastname@example.org.