The All India Management Association (AIMA) has announced that the registrations for Management Aptitude Test (MAT) 2017 for the February session. The examination will take place in both offline and online mode. However, the last date for the submission of online and offline applications differ.
Also read: - Selection & Counselling Procedure after MAT
- Only the candidates who have passed Bachelor’s degree in any discipline are eligible to apply for MAT 2017.
Application Procedure: -
- The qualified candidates who satisfy the eligibility norms can apply for MAT 2017 in both online and offline modes.
- The candidates who wish to submit offline applications can get the application form from AIMA Head Office, New Delhi.
- The cost of application is Rs. 1,200 and it has to be paid while obtaining the application form.
- The candidates can fill the application, affix the photographs and submit them at AIMA centre.
- The candidates who wish to fill online applications can visit the official website of AIMA.
- Initially, the candidates have to register themselves on the official website and then proceed to online registration.
- An application fee of Rs. 1,200 has to be paid online.
Selection Procedure: -
- Candidates will be allotted seats as per the marks they score in MAT 2017 as well as the formal procedure of the selection process.
- The qualified candidates have to attend a pre-admission process.
Important Dates: -
|Online & Offline registration starts from||December 12, 2016|
|Last date for the submission of online application||January 24, 2017|
|Offline application submission last date||January 27, 2017|
|Release of Admit Card||January 28, 2017|
|Online exam||February 5, 2017|
|Offline exam||February 11, 2017|