- News byStream
Admission Notice-MMMUT, Gorakhpur Open for MCA'16
Madan Mohan Malaviya University of Technology (MMMUT), Gorakhpur invites students for admission to 3 years Master of Computer Application (MCA) program for the session of 2016.
How to get in MMMUT, Gorakhpur:
- Candidate should have passed the recognized bachelor's degree of minimum 3 years duration from any recognized university of India as defined by UGC with Mathematics at 10+2 and obtained minimum 55% (50% in case of candidates belonging to SC/ST category) marks in the qualifying examination without grace.
How to Apply for MMMUT, Gorakhpur:
- Candidates can apply online
- By OMR application form mode.
- The OMR application form with information brochure can be obtained by hand or through post by sending a written request having postal address with pin code and DD of Rs. 1,500/- (Rs. 750/- for SC/ST/Female candidates) drawn in favour of "Madan Mohan Malaviya University of Technology, Gorakhpur payable at Gorakhpur to “The Coordinator, Admissions-2016, Madan Mohan Malaviya University of Technology, Deoria Road, Gorakhpur - 273010 (U.P)”.
- The duly filled copy of the confirmation page of application form should be sent along with the university copy of bank challan/receipt to “The Coordinator, Admissions-2016, Madan Mohan Malaviya University of Technology, Deoria Road, Gorakhpur - 273010 (U.P)”.
Students will be selected on the basis of their performance in the admission test conducted by the university.
- Last date to obtain OMR application form and submission of online application form: Monday, March 28, 2016.
- Last date for receipt of completed OMR application form and confirmation page:Monday, April 04, 2016.
- Date of examination: Sunday, May 08, 2016.
- Declaration of result: Saturday, May 28, 2016.
Gurgaon’s Tanmay Pathak has outperformed all candidates in the UCEED exam 2017. Tanmay topped the exam with 224 ...
Graduate Management Admission Test, popularly known as GMAT, is an entrance examination that is conducted for the ...