- News byStream
Nagaland University Invites Applications for B.Tech Course
The School of Engineering & Technology of Nagaland University has invited applications for the admission in B.Tech (Regular/Lateral Entry). The last date for the submission of applications is 15-July-2016. The eligibility criteria for the admission is given below.
- Computer Science Engineering (CSE)
- Agriculture Engineering & Technology
- Information technology (IT)
- Electronics & Communication Engineering (ECE)
Eligibility for B.Tech (Regular):-
- The candidates must have passed 10+2 with Maths and Physics as the compulsory subjects from recognized central/ State Board of Secondary Education with a minimum of 50% of marks for General category.
- The minimum qualification marks for the reserved category to seek admission is 45%
- The candidates who are opting for Biotechnology must have qualified in Physics, Chemistry, Biology and Mathematics at 10+2
- The candidates who have qualified JEE (main) examination can directly apply be obtaining the application form.
- The selection process is completely based on merit list.
Eligibility for B.Tech (Lateral entry):-
- The candidates must have qualified Diploma in engineering or B.Sc relevant to the course offered with a minimum of 50% of marks for General category and 45% of marks for reserved category.
- The candidates can apply from the official website of the University. Only online applications are accepted. The supporting documents must be submitted along with online application on University website.
Cool, interesting and funny. An ardent lover of animals and gets a kick out of Chetan Bhagat and Amish Tripathi novels. My favourite novel is 'The God of Small Things' written by Arundathi Roy.
An official update from Central Board of Secondary Education (CBSE) indicated that a total number of 23 new examination ...
Fashion Designing is one of the most promising and attractive fields for those students who are artistically creative ...