The School of Engineering & Technology of Nagaland University has invited applications for the admission in B.Tech (Regular/Lateral Entry). The last date for the submission of applications is 15-July-2016. The eligibility criteria for the admission is given below.
- Computer Science Engineering (CSE)
- Agriculture Engineering & Technology
- Information technology (IT)
- Electronics & Communication Engineering (ECE)
Eligibility for B.Tech (Regular):-
- The candidates must have passed 10+2 with Maths and Physics as the compulsory subjects from recognized central/ State Board of Secondary Education with a minimum of 50% of marks for General category.
- The minimum qualification marks for the reserved category to seek admission is 45%
- The candidates who are opting for Biotechnology must have qualified in Physics, Chemistry, Biology and Mathematics at 10+2
- The candidates who have qualified JEE (main) examination can directly apply be obtaining the application form.
- The selection process is completely based on merit list.
Eligibility for B.Tech (Lateral entry):-
- The candidates must have qualified Diploma in engineering or B.Sc relevant to the course offered with a minimum of 50% of marks for General category and 45% of marks for reserved category.
- The candidates can apply from the official website of the University. Only online applications are accepted. The supporting documents must be submitted along with online application on University website.