Confused about your exam or college applications?
Be the First to Know
Get Access to Latest Updates
The NIT Jamshedpur have released the NIMCET 2022 result on July 5, 2022, on the official website, nimcet.in. As of now, the registered candidates have been sent the NIMCET result on their registered email ids. The link to download the NIMCET scorecard will be available soon. To check the result, the candidates are required to provide the login credentials (hall ticket and password). The authorities will release the NIMCET result 2022 in the form of rank cards.
The qualified candidates are eligible to appear for the NIMCET 2022 counselling process and seat allocation round. There will be a total of three rounds of NIMCET counselling rounds, through which 805 MCA seats will be filled.
NIMCET 2022 Result Date
Before publishing the NIMCET 2022 result, the authorities released the NIMCET 2022 answer key.
Declaration of NIMCET result 2022
July 5, 2022
July 7 to July 12, 2022
Steps to Check NIMCET Result 2022
The NIMCET result 2022 is released in online mode. The candidates can refer to the below mentioned steps to check the NIMCET result 2022.
- Visit the official website, nimcet.in
- Click on the “Result link” on the web page
- Login using the login credentials (hall ticket number and password)
- Click on the ‘login’ button
- NIMCET 2022 result will be appeared on the screen
- Save the page as a PDF file for future reference
NIMCET 2022 Qualifying Criteria
NIT Jamshedpur has set a minimum qualifying marks of NIMCET 2022 for passing the exam by the candidates. As per the obtained marks, the authorities will allot a rank to the candidates.
- The marks obtained by the candidates in each section of the question paper will be multiplied for making the maximum marks of 1000
- Mathematics- multiplied by 3
- Computer Awareness- multiplied by 2
- Logical Reasoning and Analytical Ability- multiplied by 1.5
- English- multiplied by 1
- In case of a tie, the authorities will resolve the tie based on the weighted marks in Mathematics, next on the weighted marks in Logical Reasoning and then on the weighted marks in Computer Awareness
- If still the tie will persist, then it will be resolved by age (the elder candidates will get first preference)