- News byStream
NIT, Duragapur Announces NIMCET'16
The NIMCET 2016 is NIT MCA Common Entrance Test, a National Level Test conducted by NITs for admission in to their MCA programme for the academic year 2016.
The admission to the MCA prgoramme in to NITs at
The Curriculum and Syllabi of Master of Computer Applications (MCA) programme offered by NITs are designed considering the needs of different Information Technology firms in India and abroad. MCA graduates have high potential for jobs in IT Sector.
How to Apply:
- Easiest way for a student to apply is through the online website of the Institute.
- One can download the form from the Institute's official website.
Who will be Selected:
- Students will be selected on the basis of their performance in the test.
Dates to Remember:
- Publication of Advertisement in Press and Web: Wednesday, 1st March, 2016
- Opening date for online Registration and Filling of Online Application form: Friday 3rd March, 2016
- Last date for receipt of printout of electronically filled application form along with self-attested copy of Marks sheet of Class- 12 and Graduation certificate with payment receipt by speed post/ Registered post: Monday, 18th April, 2016 [3P.M]
- Availability of Admit card on NIT, Durgapur website available for download:Monday 16th May 2016 onwards
- Date and Time of Examination: Sunday, 29th May 2016
- Date of Publication of Result (Tentative): On or before Monday, 6th June 2016
- Opening date of On-Line Choice filling: Friday 10th June, 2016
- Closing date of On line Choice filling: Wednesday, 15th June,2016
- First Round Seat Allotment: Saturday 18th June, 2016
- First round of Remote reporting in person in any of the counseling centre i.e. participating NITs offering MCA Programme: Wednesday 22nd June to Friday 24th June, 2016, 10 A.M to 5 P.M.
- Second round of Allotment/up gradation: Wednesday, 29th June, 2016.
- Second round of Remote reporting in person (fresh allotees and allotees whose seats are upgraded, but need to modify after their option): Friday 1st and Saturday 2ndJuly, 2016.
- Third round of allotment/upgradation: Friday 8th July, 2016
- Third round of reporting in person at the allotted institute: Thursday 14th to Friday 15thJuly 2016
- Surrendering the allotted seats in person through participating counseling centre by those who do not wish to join the allotted institute, but wish to participate against vacant seat, if any: Monday 18th to Tuesday 19thJuly 2016
- Announcement of vacant seats: Thursday 16th July 2016
- Fresh Choice Filling in person against vacant seat, if any, through any of the counseling centre: Saturday 23rd to Sunday 24thJuly, 2016
- Final round of allotment of vacant seat, if any: Tuesday 26th July 2016
- Final round of reporting in person at the allotted institute: On or before Monday 1stAugust,2016
An ardent cat lover who is on a journey to explore the unexplored because we all deserve a little wanderlust in our lives. Also, trying my bit in making this world a better place to live in. Travelling freshens my soul and chocolate appeals to it. Goal is to be a proton - Always Positive!
Chief Minister of Jammu & Kashmir, Mehbooba Mufti has appointed Vice-Chancellors for the Cluster University in ...
Placement season is at its peak in India with colleges conducting placement drives. Organizations from various domains ...