The gates of National Power Training Institute (NPTI) is open for students who are interested and eligible for admission to its MBA (Power Management) Programme.
- Application forms are available on the official website of the institute.
- Application fee to be paid by students: Rs. 1000 or Rs.500 or Rs.250 depending on the category they belong to. The amount will have to be paid via demand draft and is non-refundable.
- Candidates must have appeared for any one of the following exams in the current year.
CAT or MAT or CMAT
- Selection of the candidates for the programme will be based on the marks obtained by them in the above mentioned exams.
- Selected candidates will then have to appear for the GD round and then the PI round.
- In case of sponsored candidates, the selection criteria for admission will be B.E / B.Tech, GD, PI and work experience.
- First Counselling session: 2nd May 2016
- Second Counselling session: 05th August 2016
- Third Counselling session: 31st August 2016
- Date for admission: 31st August 2016
- The last date to apply for the same is 31st August, 2016.
Seat Allocation Details:
The seat allocation will be one on the basis of the reservation quota, following is the number of seats under each category:
- Total Seats: 120 seats
- General category– 53 seats
- OBC category– 28 seats
- SC category– 16 seats
- ST category– 08 seats
- Sponsored Category– 15 seats.
- Total amount to be paid including hostel fee: Rs.151,500
- Without hostel fee, total amount: Rs.133,500