- News byStream
NPTI Announces Admission to MBA (Power Management) Programme
The gates of National Power Training Institute (NPTI) is open for students who are interested and eligible for admission to its MBA (Power Management) Programme.
- Application forms are available on the official website of the institute.
- Application fee to be paid by students: Rs. 1000 or Rs.500 or Rs.250 depending on the category they belong to. The amount will have to be paid via demand draft and is non-refundable.
- Candidates must have appeared for any one of the following exams in the current year.
CAT or MAT or CMAT
- Selection of the candidates for the programme will be based on the marks obtained by them in the above mentioned exams.
- Selected candidates will then have to appear for the GD round and then the PI round.
- In case of sponsored candidates, the selection criteria for admission will be B.E / B.Tech, GD, PI and work experience.
- First Counselling session: 2nd May 2016
- Second Counselling session: 05th August 2016
- Third Counselling session: 31st August 2016
- Date for admission: 31st August 2016
- The last date to apply for the same is 31st August, 2016.
Seat Allocation Details:
The seat allocation will be one on the basis of the reservation quota, following is the number of seats under each category:
- Total Seats: 120 seats
- General category– 53 seats
- OBC category– 28 seats
- SC category– 16 seats
- ST category– 08 seats
- Sponsored Category– 15 seats.
- Total amount to be paid including hostel fee: Rs.151,500
- Without hostel fee, total amount: Rs.133,500
The government of Maharashtra has finally clarified that it will not hold Common Entrance Test (CET) for medical ...
CAT 2016 was held on 4th Dec 2016 at various cities across India for the first level of selection into IIMs and other ...