- News byStream
AM Reddy Engineering College Declares Semester Result
The polytechnic students of AM Reddy Engineering College secured outstanding results in the 2nd semester results released by Andhra Pradesh department of Technical Education. The college management conducted a press meet to congratulate the students. College Correspondent, Mrs. A Shanthi gave the analysis of the results.
She said, “All the departments of the college secured excellent pass percentage in the results. Students performed well in the exam and secured top marks. The college has dedicated and experienced faculty who are responsible for this outstanding results. The college has good placement percentage too. 60% of final year polytechnic students secured jobs in campus placements”.
Toppers of the College:-
- D. Anil Kumar of first year Civil engineering secured 78.4% and stood as the topper of the department.
- S. Bhargavi of Civil Engineering secured 73.3%
- Sk Khaja of first year EEE secured 80.3% and stood as the topper of the department.
- T. Siva of EEE secured 79.7% and stood in second place.
- G. Vinay Kumar of the second year Civil Engineering secured 90.5% and stood as the topper of the college.
- M. Manikanta of Civil engineering secured 81.8%
- Sk Khaleel of second year EEE secured 78%
- A. Rajeswari of EEE secured 76.2%
The students were congratulated by the college management, HOD’s of various departments and faculty members.
Source: - Sakunth Kumar, City Journalist, CollegeDekho, Vijayawada
Cool, interesting and funny. An ardent lover of animals and gets a kick out of Chetan Bhagat and Amish Tripathi novels. My favourite novel is 'The God of Small Things' written by Arundathi Roy.
Japan International Cooperation Agency (JICA) has offered scholarships to thirty graduating students of Indian ...
One of the biggest confusion after appearing for B-school entrance exams is the evaluation procedure. There is a void ...