The process of registrations for Indian Naval Academy or NA which come under National Defence Academy or NDA will open from January 18, 2017. The primary objective of conducting examination is to carry out the admission process to Navy, Airforce and Army wings at National Defence Academy. However, the candidates must note that NDA accepts only online applications.
The admissions will be filled for NDA's 138th course and 100th Indian Naval Academy course. The course will commence from July 2, 2017. As per schedule, the date of examination is April 23, 2017.
- Class 12 is mandatory for the candidates who are going to apply for UPSC NDA NA Exam (I) 2017.
- The candidates who are going to apply for Airforce and Naval wings must make a clear note that Class 12 with Mathematics and Physics as the mainstream subjects of study is mandatory to apply for the examination.
- NDA has clearly indicated that those candidates who are going to appear for Class 12 board examinations are also eligible to apply for the examination.
Application Procedure: -
- The applicants must have an idea that online registration for the examination is possible only through the official website.
- Therefore, visiting the official site of NDA is mandatory to apply for the exam.
- Reading instructions carefully before filling the application form is advisable.
Selection Procedure: -
There are two stages in the selection process: -
- Psychological Aptitude Test
- Intelligence Test
The qualifying candidates in the above two tests must note that submitting original certificates to the selection board is absolute mandatory.
Important Date: -
- Final date for submitting applications is February 10, 2017.