Confused about your exam or college applications?
Be the First to Know
Get Access to Latest Updates
The Symbiosis International University (SIU) has released the SLAT admit card 2022 today, on June 22, 2022, on the SET law admission portal, set-test.org. The university has scheduled the SLAT 2022 exam to be held on July 3, 2022, in online mode. Candidates who have successfully completed the SLAT application form filling and slot booking process will be able to download the SLAT 2022 admit card. To download the admit card, the candidates should visit the official website and enter the login credentials, exam ID and password.
|Direct Link to download the SLAT 2022 admit card - https://www.set-test.org/set-law.html|
SLAT 2022 Admit Card: Important Dates
Before moving to the next section for downloading the SLAT admit card, candidates can check the important dates of SLAT 2022 here in the given table.
Release of SLAT admit card 2022
June 22, 2022 (Released)
SLAT 2022 exam
July 3, 2022
Steps to Download SLAT 2022 Admit Card
Candidates should carry the SLAT 2022 admit card to the exam centre on the day of the examination. Entry without an admit card will be strictly prohibited and such candidates will not be allowed to appear for the SLAT exam.
- Go to the official website of Symbiosis International University (SIU), set-test.org
- Click on the “Print Admit Card” option on the home page
- Log in using the login credentials
- The admit card PDF will be displayed on the screen
- Download the SLAT admit card
- Take 2-3 print out of it
Note: After downloading the admit card of SLAT 2022, the candidates should thoroughly read the details mentioned on it. If the candidates find any discrepancy, then they should immediately contact the concerned officials.
SLAT 2022 Admit Card: Exam Day Instructions
Go through the exam day instructions here, which are mentioned on the SLAT 2022 admit card.
- The candidates should carry both the original and coloured print out of the SLAT admit card 2022.
- The candidates should also paste a latest passport size photograph on the admit card.
- Since it is a proctored online exam, candidates are suggested to log in at least an hour before the scheduled exam time.
- The PWD candidates are allowed to arrange a scribe for them. They must make sure the scribe/ writer should not be qualified above matriculation.
- Do not keep any electronic gadgets in your surroundings.