St. Xavier’s College Mumbai has announced the date for BMM and BMS entrance exams for the 2018-19 academic year. The BMS and BMM entrance tests will be conducted on two separate dates. Candidates who are planning to sit for these entrance tests must fill the application forms latest by 30 May 2018.
The time duration for both BMM and BMS exam is 1 hour and 45 minutes each and the test will start at 2 pm and will get over at 4 pm for both the tests. The reporting time is 1 pm. Given below is the detailed information about Xavier’s Entrance Exam 2018:
St. Xavier's BMM & BMS Exam Important Dates:
|Start of Online Application||15 April 2018|
|Last Date of Online Application||30 May 2018|
|Xavier’s BMS Entrance Exam||1 June 2018|
|Xavier’s BMM Entrance Exam||2 June 2018|
Important Instructions for Xavier's Entrance Exam 2018
- Both the question paper will consist of Multiple Choice Questions and the answers can also be marked using a black ball point pen only.
- Candidates can only use a simple calculator during the entrance exam. The usage of a programmable calculator is strictly prohibited
- The medium of instruction will be in English and there is no negative marking in the test.
- Candidates with Disabilities will provide with extra 30 minutes during the entrance exam and can also use a writer.
- Candidates should keep in mind that the syllabus is different for both BMS and BMM entrance examination.