Government of Maharashtra, State Common Entrance Test Cell shall conduct the “Common Entrance Test” MHT-CET-2016 for admission to First Year of Full-Time Degree Courses of Health Sciences (MBBS, BDS, BAMS, BHMS, BUMS, BPTh, BOTh, BASLP, BP&O and BSc. Nursing, B.V.Sc. & AH) and Technical Education (Engineering and Technology, Pharmacy and Pharm. D.) for the academic year 2016-2017.
The Maharastra Common Entrance Test (MHTCET) 2016 is scheduled to be held on May 5th, 2016 across Maharashtra and the admit cards are available online on the official website.
Steps to Download MHCET 2016 Hall Ticket
- Visit the official website or simply click the link provided below
- Click on the link ‘CET 2016 Hall Ticket’
- Enter the details like application number, date of birth and click on submit
- The hall ticket will be displayed on the screen.
- Save the hall ticket and take a printout of it for further reference
The exam will be conducted by Government of Maharashtra, State Common Entrance Test Cell shall conduct “Common Entrance Test” MHT-CET-2016 for admission to first year of full-time Degree Courses of Health Sciences (MBBS, BDS, BAMS, BHMS, BUMS, BPTh, BOTh, BASLP, BP&O and BSc. Nursing, B.V.Sc. & AH) and Technical Education (Engineering and Technology, Pharmacy and Pharm. D.) for the academic year 2016-2017.
MHT-CET-2016 will be conducted on Thursday, May 5, 2016 in the following cities:
Mumbai, Mumbai Sub Urban, Thane, Palghar, Raigad, Ratnagiri, Sindhudurga, Jalgaon, Dhule, Nandurbar, Nashik, Ahmednagar, Pune, Satara, Sangli, Kolhapur, Solapur, Aurangabad, Jalna, Beed, Osmanabad, Nanded, Parbhani, Latur, Hingoli, Buldhana, Akola, Washim, Amravati, Yavatmal, Wardha, Nagpur, Bhandara, Gondia, Chandrapur, Gadchiroli.
Test Timings : 10:00am to 04:30pm
Once you finish your registration for MHT-CET-2016 you shall be provided with a unique MHT-CET-2016 Registration No. & password.
- Please note that emails to candidate and Login on to the official website (which is accessible using MHT-CET Registration No. & password ) will be the standard mode of communication.
- The email address that you enter in the registration form will be treated as your primary email address and all communications will also be sent to the same.
- Please ensure that you provide a valid email address.
- Please ensure that you use your personal email address only as your primary email address in the application.
- Please add email@example.com, as trusted sources in the anti-Spam software of your email. Otherwise, either you will not receive important emails or they will get delivered to your Spam/junk folder.
- Please access your emails regularly and ensure that your inbox is accessible.
- Please note that the MHT-CET Registration No. and password gives you an individual login on http://mhtcet2016.co.in and on frequent intervals, you need to check for emails from MHT-CET.
Results for MHT-CET-2016 will be announced on June 1, 2016.
Source: Subodh, City Journalist - Nagpur, CollegeDekho