The final year B.Tech students of Eswar Engineering College secured jobs in Mega Job Fair conducted by the college on 21-May-2016. A total number of 15 companies took part in the mega job fair. The job fair was inaugurated by College Principal, Gokhale. The interviews were conducted for B.Tech pass outs of 2015-2016. A total number of 528 students attended interviews in the Mega Job Fair. Students of 25 Engineering Colleges in and around participated in it.
The following companies conducted interviews in the job fair:-
- Aditya Trade Company
- SDK Systems
- IT Recruiters
- LS Fiber Net
- Bajaj Capital
- Best Tax Filer and many more
32 students of Eswar Engineering College selected for various companies in the job fair. The students are selected at annual packages ranging from Rs.1,50,000 to Rs.3,50,000
- 13 students were selected for Aditya Trade Company.
- 12 students were selected for SDK Systems
- 2 students were selected for IT Recruiters
- 2 students were selected for LS Fiber Net
- 3 students were selected for Best tax Filer
- 2 students were selected for Bajaj Capital
College principal Mr.Ghokale said, “A total number of 126 students secured jobs in job fair. The college has a good placement percentage. Around 250 students secured jobs in the academic year 2015-2016”.
Source: - Sakunth Kumar, City Journalist, CollegeDekho, Vijayawada