- News byStream
Students of GVR & S Engineering College Shine in Semester Results
The final year B.Tech students of GVR & S Engineering College secured excellent marks in the 4th year 2nd semester results released by JNTU, Kakinada. The college management conducted a press meet to congratulate the students. College principal, Dr. Hari Krishna gave the analysis of the results.
He mentioned that, “An overall pass percentage of 78 have been recorded in the 4th year 2nd semester examinations. Students performed well in the examination and secured top marks. The college secures excellent result every year. The college has secured excellent results in 1st and 2nd year B.Tech semester results. A total number of 187 students secured jobs in the campus placements for the academic year 2015-2016”.
Toppers of CSE Department:-
- K Devika stood as the topper of department by securing 91%
- A Sai Mani stood in the second place by securing 89%
- M Usha stood in the third place by securing 88%
Toppers of ECE Department:-
- Shahana Khanum secured 90% and stood as the topper of department.
- B. Anusha secured 88% and stood in the second place.
- A. Ashok Reddy and J. Nandini stood in the third place by securing 86%
Toppers of Mechanical Engineering Department:-
- M. Santosh Kumar stood as topper by securing 92%
- K. Mahesh secured 90% and stood in the second place
- CH Srikanth secured 88% and stood in third place.
The students were congratulated by college management, HOD’s and faculty members.
Source: - Sakunth Kumar, City Journalist, CollegeDekho, Vijayawada
Cool, interesting and funny. An ardent lover of animals and gets a kick out of Chetan Bhagat and Amish Tripathi novels. My favourite novel is 'The God of Small Things' written by Arundathi Roy.
Mumbai University is planning to launch its own revenue generating job search engine exclusively for its students & ...
This is the time of the year when all MBA aspirants must be preparing themselves for the GD, PI and WAT rounds of ...