Confused about your exam or college applications?
Be the First to Know
Get Access to Latest Updates
The final year degree students of Krishnaveni and Vasavi Degree College secured excellent ranks in Andhra University PGCET – 2016. The AU PGCET results were released on 8-May-2016. Here is the analysis of Ranks:-
Toppers of Krishnaveni Degree College:-
- K. Anitha secured state level 51st Rank in Physics.
- M. Bala Raju secured state level 122nd Rank
- M. Bhargavi secured state level 160th Rank.
- S. Bharathi secured state level 57th Rank in Chemistry.
- A total number of 7 students secured ranks below 500.
The students were congratulated by College Vice Principal, MRK Sateesh Babu and faculty members.
Toppers of Vasavi Degree College:-
- Shaik Abdul Kareem secured state level 132nd Rank in Mathematics.
- K. Veera Reddy secured state level 247th Rank in Chemistry.
The students were congratulated by College Directors, PV Jyothi, Kota Sambasiva Rao, B. Srinivas Reddy and Faculty members.
Students thanked the college managements for being supportive. Krishnaveni and Vasavi Degree Colleges are the only two degree colleges in Narasaraopet region which is 70 KMS away from the Guntur City. Both the colleges have been securing 85+ Pass percentage every year. The colleges also have good placement percentage. Recently the students of these colleges secured excellent ranks in Acharya Nagarjuna University PGCET – 2016.
Source:- Sakunth Kumar, City Journalist, CollegeDekho, Vijayawada/Guntur