Confused about your exam or college applications?
Be the First to Know
Get Access to Latest Updates
The second year UG students of PNCKR Degree College secured outstanding marks in various subjects in the UG 2nd year results released by Acharya Nagarjuna University last week. The college management conducted a press meet on 21-May-2016 to congratulate the students. College principal, Major G Venkateswara Rao. The following students’ secured excellent marks in various subjects:-
- R. Kalidasu secured 100/100 marks in Mathematics and stood as college topper in Mathematics
- Y. Malliswari secured 90/100 marks in Computer Science and 92/100 marks in Statistics stood as topper.
- B. Narasimha Nayak secured 94/100 marks in Business Statistics
- D. Pavan secured 86/100 marks in Environmental Science
- K. Jessika secured 86/100 marks in English and stood as topper of English Department.
- K. Nandini secured 80/100 marks in Chemistry and stood as topper.
- Parameshwar Reddy secured 82/100 marks in Electronics.
An overall pass percentage of 80 have been recorded in the results. College principal said, “A total number of 78 final year students selected in campus placements in 2015-2016, the students have been selected for various companies like Wipro, TCS, Hinduja Global Solutions, Institute of Language Management and many more”.
The students were congratulated by college directors and faculty. Students thanked the college management and faculty for their motivation and encouragement.
Source: - Sakunth Kumar, City Journalist, CollegeDekho, Vijayawada