- News byStream
Students of Vijayawada and Guntur Shine in AP ECET–2016
The Andhra Pradesh Engineering Common Entrance Test results were released on 18-May-2016. AP ECET is an entrance test conducted for polytechnic pass outs for the lateral entry into various engineering colleges of Andhra Pradesh. The students of Vijayawada and Guntur secured excellent ranks in the test.
A total number of 3,672 students attended the examination in Guntur. The following students are the toppers of Guntur:-
- P. Bhanu Prakash of Chemical Engineering secured state level 11th Rank.
- B. Vishal Kumar of ECE secured state level 31st Rank.
- M. Teja of ECE secured state level 49th Rank
- PH Naveen secured state level state level 95th Rank and
- K. Anil Kumar secured state level 97th Rank.
The following students are the toppers of Vijayawada:-
- D. Umesh of ECE secured state level 3rd Rank
- CH Ganesh Kumar of Electronics secured state level 1st Rank.(in pic-left)
- U. Neeraja of Computers secured state level 1st Rank (in pic- right)
- M. Tanuja of Electronics and Communications secured state level 1st rank (in pic- down)
An overall pass percentage of 96.77 have been recorded in AP ECET. A total number of 34,739 students have qualified in the test. The students of Vijayawada stood in top place by achieving state level 1st Ranks.
Source: - Sakunth Kumar, City Journalist, CollegeDekho, Vijayawada/Guntur
Cool, interesting and funny. An ardent lover of animals and gets a kick out of Chetan Bhagat and Amish Tripathi novels. My favourite novel is 'The God of Small Things' written by Arundathi Roy.
It has been 4 weeks since the Panjab and Haryana High Court directed the nodal education body University Grants ...
Picking the right business school after clearing MBA entrance exams will probably be one of the most important ...